2 words: Cookie.Dough. Yeah, yeah, I know you’re not suppose to eat it raw – but I do, and guess what – I’m still alive! The raw dough is 50% of WHY I make the cookies in the first place! I had to find away to eat more of it and really not run the risk of apparently ‘dying’. I’ve seen the concept of a cookie dough dip roam its way around the Pinterest universe and I thought it would be a good time to give this a shot. But I wanted more this time, I wanted to add something more… I was in the baking isle of my local grocery store looking for really good chocolate chips and grabbed a bag of Skor toffee bits by accident, well it started as an accident, into the cart it went!
This recipe really satisfies my need for chocolate chips, cookie dough, and toffee bits all in one bite. I did take it another step and made my own Homemade Baby Bear Honey Graham Cookies, just for the fun of it and to see if I could. Well I did, and the two together is marvelous! This is now a requested “bring as a pot luck dish”, which is good as it’s pretty simple to make!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Toffee Dip
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 recipe Homemade Baby Bear Honey Graham Cookies
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well combined
- Serve with Honey Baby Bear Graham Cookies or apple slices