Its 2022 and time to ditch the store bought stuff for this homemade 9-Spice Dry Rub Mix. At least you know exactly what’s in it and you can modify with more of what you like and less of what you don’t. Basically, you make the rules here – Go live your best life!
I usually double or triple this recipes so I have it on hand when I need it. That and I love adding spice jars to my collection 🙂
9-Spice Dry Rub Mix
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 1/4 cup paprika sweet Hungarian
- 1/4 cup smoked paprika Spanish
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons black pepper freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Combine all ingredients into a mason jar
- Close and shake well
- Don't forget to label the jar and add the date you made it!